Unlocking your Blackberry has never been easier! That's right - you're FREE, no longer bound to restrictive contracts because your unlocked Blackberry will accept any SIM card from ANY provider you choose - worldwide! You're just 30 seconds away from freedom...
We've unlocked over half a million Blackberry handsets since 2005, and we've learned how to deliver safely and instantly. Imagine the independence of choosing and customizing YOUR OWN plan and provider! Unlocking your handset is the BEST way to get what YOU want from your Blackberry.
We guarantee it. Our Blackberry unlocking process is 100% safe and guaranteed to unlock your handset - wherever you are. Your Blackberry will not be damaged in any way throughout this process, but you WILL gain worldwide functionality!
So how do you unlock your BlackBerry? It's as easy as punching in a couple of digits on your keypad! We'll provide you with step-by-step instructions and a Blackberry unlock code straight from the manufacturer.
Once your handset is unlocked, you'll be able to use it anywhere, with any provider - even more than one! Great for frequent travelers who need to communicate on the go. There are all kinds of unlocking options for Blackberry on the web - but ours is the best and the fastest. We're so sure you'll love our service that we'll match ANY price you can find. What's more, we'll still back you up with a 100% money-back guarantee.
It's easy. Just watch the video above and you will see that it doesn't require any technical expertise at all. If you do have any questions, rest assured because we've got the Web's BEST customer service department available to help you 24/7!
How to Unlock Your BlackBerry
The Unlocking Process
- 1. Enter your IMEI, original network carrier and an email address for your code.
- 2. Your BlackBerry code will be sent to you within 30 seconds.
- 3. Follow the simple instructions and enter your code to unlock your BlackBerry.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my new service books?
- To use the email functionality on your BlackBerry you may need to have your carrier send their service books to your handset. This is a free service.
Do I need a BlackBerry compatible plan?
- Yes, your new SIM card will have to have a BlackBerry "add-on" to enable BlackBerry functionality. This usually has a small monthly charge from your carrier of around $5 - $10 per month.
How can I determine if my phone is locked or not?
- You can view our video to check if your BlackBerry is locked.
What if I don't know the original carrier?
- If you are unsure of the original carrier for your handset on of our support staff will be able to help. E-Mail them at [email protected]