HTC Desire Unlocking
Navigating the Web - and everything else for that matter - is a cinch with your HTC Desire, because everything you desire is right there, at your fingertips! The best part is, it's all easy to do - and the worst part is... that awful bill at month's end.
But no more! Now you can unlock your HTC Desire to get access to all the best plans and features - wherever you are. It's as easy as picking the SIM card you want - whatever's most convenient for you at the time - and slipping it into your phone. Finally, you're free from restrictive contracts and roaming fees.
So how do you unlock your HTC Desire?
It's as easy as calling out from your contact list - just enter a few numbers into the keypad, and you're good to go! The whole process is done in a couple of minutes - see for yourself how easy unlocking can be in the video tutorial above.
You'll receive a unique unlock code, right from HTC, within minutes of placing your order. We'll also send you a detailed set of instructions to walk you through the process, and our customer service desk is always open, 24 hours a day, to answer any questions you might have.
Your code's guaranteed to work, and since it's manufacturer-direct, there's no way it can damage your phone in any way - there's zero risk to you!
Whether it's business or pleasure, the mobile experience is an integral part of life these days... if you desire a better experience, unlock your HTC desire today!
3 Easy Steps
The Unlocking Process
- 1. Provide us details about your handset.
- 2. We generate your unlock code and email you the code.
- 3. Once you enter the code in to your handset it will be unlocked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will unlocking void my warranty?
- Unlocking your handset will not void the warranty.
Will my phone be unlocked permanently?
- Yes. Once you have unlocked your handset the phone will remain unlocked.
Can my phone be damaged from unlocking?
- No. All our codes are genuine codes sourced either directly from the manufacturer or through an approved service center.
Will this be technical?
- Not at all. You just need to provide us a few details about your phone and we'll give you a number to dial in to the phone.