Once you unlock your LG handset you will have the ability to use any SIM card. Not only can you move to another local carrier, you can also change to any international carrier and go travel the world with your LG phone - if you wish.
We started unlocking LG handsets in 2002 and since then we've helped people, just like you, unlock almost one hundred thousand LG phones. That's more than any other provider, anywhere.
All our LG unlock codes are sourced directly from LG. These are manufacturer-issued codes that you can trust to unlock your handset quickly and safely. It's literally impossible for them to damage your handset. That's out guarantee.
We also guarantee the best deal. If you can find someone who'll provide a code cheaper, we'll match their price. But we know they won't match speedy delivery (LG codes are usually delivered in just a few minutes during business hours). We also provide you step-by-step instructions on how to enter your LG unlock code, but if you look at the video above you'll see it is incredibly simple.
If you encounter any problems, our support agents can provide you help 24/7. They are "web-famous" for being the absolute best in the industry.
3 Steps To Unlock Your LG
The Unlocking Process
- 1. Provide your IMEI and an email address for your code.
- 2. We'll email your LG unlock code within 12 hours.
- 3. Enter your code and your LG phone is now unlocked.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does unlocking a phone mean?
- Unlocking your handset allows you to use it on another network carriers.
What are the advantages of unlocking my phone?
- By unlocking your phone you will be able to switch carriers, avoid roaming charges and resell your handset for more.
How can I determine if my phone is locked or not?
- If you are unsure if your handset is locked, try inserting a SIM card from another carrier. If the SIM card is not rejected, your phone doesn't need unlocked.
Does my phone have to be unlocked every time I change SIMs?
- Nope. Once your handset is unlocked once, it will remain unlocked forever.