Sony Ericsson Unlocking
Whatever Sony Ericsson model you happen to have, Unlocking.com guarantees that you'll be able to unlock it. We'll send you a manufacturer-direct unlock code, along with step-by-step directions and direct access to our support gurus 24 hours, seven days a week.
Choose your own plan and provider - anywhere! With an unlocked phone, your options are open - no more hidden fees and "bundled" services for you! You'll be able to use your phone anywhere in the world, switching SIM card at your own convenience. It's even possible to have multiple plans on the same handset - you business travelers will love this option; you'll be able to keep in touch AND on- budget!
Unlocking your Sony Ericsson couldn't be simpler. The unlock code you'll receive is guaranteed to work, and since it comes straight from the manufacturer, it's 100% safe! The unlocking process is as easy as dialing a number - just punch in a few digits, and enjoy your newfound mobile freedom!
Your handset will be successfully unlocked or you'll get your money back! We guarantee it! We also guarantee that your phone will NOT be damaged in any way by our unlocking process.
We'll help you get the most out of your phone. It's so easy you'll wonder why you waited so long, and if you've got any questions whatsoever, our customer service department is open 24/7 to help you!
Why stay bound to restrictive contracts when you could be free to choose your own? Your Sony Ericsson phone just leveled up! Well, it's about to - unlocking your phone has never been quicker - or easier!
Sony Ericsson Unlocking
The Unlocking Process
- 1. Pick your Sony Ericsson model and complete the checkout process.
- 2. Your unlock code will be sent to your email.
- 3. Follow the step by step instructions to enter your code.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Sony Ericsson Unlocking take?
- If you select 'Other' as you carrier, your order will be sent to Sony Ericsson on the next Monday and your code will return on Thursday.
How do I find my Serial Number?
- Your serial number is located on a sticker found underneath the battery of your handset. It will be labeled as 'S/N'.
Do you provide SP codes?
- If you require an SP code select 'Other' as your network carrier.
Can you unlock other Sony Ericsson handsets?
- We can only unlock the handsets listed above. If your handset is not on this list, please contact support.