When you unlock your phone, you escape the net of your cell phone plan limitations, roaming charges and poor signal reception! You'll be free to choose the provider and plan you want, rather than the one that's been imposed on you!
That's right - you'll be able to use any SIM card from any provider you like - ANYWHERE! Just imagine the SAVINGS you'll enjoy on roaming fees and long distance - and that's not including the "bundled" services you won't have to buy anymore!
We've been unlocking Motorola handsets since 2003, and so far we've successfully unlocked over a quarter million phones for you! You'll receive a manufacturer's unlock code and step-by-step directions on how to unlock your Motorola phone. Delivery times and code prices vary by model, but you'll usually receive your unlock code within 30 minutes of placing your order.
It's as easy as dialing up a contact, and takes about the same amount of time. Your phone WILL be successfully unlocked with our process - we guarantee it. This process is 100% safe and guaranteed not to damage your handset in any way.
Check out our quick video tutorial to see just how EASY it is to free your phone! will show you just how easy freeing your phone is - check it out!
You're just a few clicks away from the freedom to choose - unlock your Motorola handset today!
We're proud to say that our customer service department is the best on the web, and we're available 24/7 to help you with any questions you might have. Your phone - and your freedom - is in good hands with Unlocking.com!
Unlocking Your Motorola
The Unlocking Process
- 1. Select your model and enter your IMEI and an email address for your code.
- 2. Usually with in the hour your Motorola code will be emailed to you.
- 3. Open the email and follow the instructions to unlock your Motorola.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a subsidy code the same as an unlock code?
- Yes. If your phone is asking you for a 'subsidy code' this is the same as an unlock code. This code will be either 8 or 16 digits.
My phone displays 'Contact Service'?
- Leave your phone turned on with this message displayed. It should go away with two hours.
My handset is asking for a PUK code, can you help?
- A PUK code is requested after you type your SIM PIN incorrectly. The only person that can help with a PUK code is your network carrier.
My phone is asking for a lock code/security code.
- Your phone is requesting a user set security code. We can't help with this. The default codes are 00000 and 12345.