Your Nokia phone is awesome - but it could be so much more! With an unlocked handset, you'll start to save money right away! Not only that, but you'll be free to choose whatever plans - or combination of plans - you like, from any provider!
You can use an unlocked Nokia handset ANYWHERE in the world. All you need is the appropriate SIM card; no more long distance or roaming charges for you! Finally, you can keep in touch from the road without breaking the bank!
Unlocking your Nokia phone really is as easy as 1,2, 3... within minutes of placing your order, you'll get an unlock code direct from the manufacturer as well as easy-to-follow, step by step instructions on how to unlock your Nokia phone! All you need to do is punch in a few digits and you'll be free from restrictions in no time!
What's more, our unlocking service is 100% safe and guaranteed to unlock your phone! We've been unlocking Nokia handsets almost a decade - over 50,000 successful unlocks PER DAY! In fact, we've unlocked over 3.5 million of them! We're so sure of our service that if it doesn't work for you (it WILL), you'll get your money back!
Simple. Fast. Risk-Free! Really! But don't worry - if you've got any questions about unlocking your Nokia phone, Unlocking.com's customer service superheroes are available to help you 24/7.
Our team will make sure that this is the fastest, easiest phone unlocking you've ever done! We'll even match ANY listed price you can find online. So what are you waiting for? Unlock your Nokia phone's true potential - you've got nothing to lose (except your limitations)! Don't delay... join the phone-freedom club - and say hello to the possibilities!
How to Unlock a Nokia
The Unlocking Process
- 1. Pick your model and network carrier then enter an email address for your code.
- 2. We will then email you with your Nokia unlock code.
- 3. Follow the instructions and your Nokia will be unlocked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it matter if I have tried to unlock my Nokia before?
- Yes. You only have 5 attempts to enter a code before the handset becomes dead locked. If you have tried to enter an unlock code before we won't be able to help you.
What does "Can Not undo Restriction" or "Not Allowed" mean?
- This means you have entered too many incorrect unlock codes and your phone is now deadlocked. We can't help with this.
What does "Enter restriction code" or "SIM card rejected" mean?
- Your phone will display this message when it is locked. If you enter an unlock code your phone will be unlocked.
Will my phone work worldwide once unlocked?
- If your phone is tri-band or quad-band it will work worldwide once unlocked. This covers almost all Nokia handsets produced since 2005.