HTC G2 Unlocking
Your HTC G2 is like the cell phone of tomorrow - but you've got it today! With a solid build and impressive Web capability, it's almost like having a little pocket PC - there's very little you can't do here. The thing is, like most products ahead of their time, you're paying a premium for the privilege... what if you could use the phone of the future, at the best rate plans available today?
You can - when you unlock your HTC G2! An unlocked handset allows you take the pick of the litter, every time, because you'll be able to use any SIM card you like. That means your choice of providers, your pick of plans and your preference in pricing - now you're in charge of your mobile experience! Travellers love the freedom of being local everywhere because it's easy and economical to keep in touch with home or the office.
So how do you unlock your HTC G2?
Check out our video tutorial (above) - you won't believe how easy the unlock process is. All you've got to do is enter a numerical sequence on the keypad - in fact, since you'll receive your unlock code within minutes of placing your order (along with detailed instructions to guide you through each step of the process), your phone will be unlocked in virtually no time!
Your unlock code will be manufacturer-direct - that means it's absolutely safe for your phone, and 100% guaranteed to work. Of course, if you've got any questions, we'll be happy to help - our customer service team is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
The mobile experience just keeps getting better... but there's no reason it need to keep on getting more expensive! Unlock your HTC G2 now... save for the future!
3 Easy Steps
The Unlocking Process
- 1. Provide us details about your handset.
- 2. We generate your unlock code and email you the code.
- 3. Once you enter the code in to your handset it will be unlocked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will unlocking void my warranty?
- Unlocking your handset will not void the warranty.
Will my phone be unlocked permanently?
- Yes. Once you have unlocked your handset the phone will remain unlocked.
Can my phone be damaged from unlocking?
- No. All our codes are genuine codes sourced either directly from the manufacturer or through an approved service center.
Will this be technical?
- Not at all. You just need to provide us a few details about your phone and we'll give you a number to dial in to the phone.